Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hard Workers...


Had a little party here tonight with a bunch of woman...it was one of those jewelry parties. It turned out to be a very fun night- lots of laughs and giggles.
The girls helped me get the house ready. They were such a big help. So I rewarded them with a little ice cream.
I couldn't help but take this picture. It is so darn cute.
Wish these girls lived closer to us- they are dreamy. We went to an Ecoman concert today- it was fun. The girls and Robby played instruments and danced with scarves. It was the perfect summer afternoon.
That is it for now. It is late and I must get to bed.
Happy Wednesday. Can you believe it is July 23?
CRAZY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does it feel to have 4 for a while? Still want another one!!??
Looks like they are having a great time. Give them all hugs and kisses for me.

Anonymous said...

they all are having sooooo much fun!! It makes me sad we dont live closer. See you in 2 days!!!!!