from morning to night---
look at them sleeping together--- angels and then this evening they harvested--- a huge zucchinni from the garden. i had missed it earlier this afternoon and they were so excited to find it as they went out to make sure the gate on the garden was secure. there is nothing like walking in the mud of the garden- i remember it as a little girl and i love to see them take such pleasure from time in the garden.
we have been baking zucchinni bread all week and I can't stop them from eating loaves at a time.
Nana, do you still want a loaf?
i love these kids.
3 comments:
How sweet is that!? What a gardener you are!
Of course I want a zucchini bread... but will it get here in one piece?
My mouth is watering...........
I think the cousins are going to miss each other.
Love you all!
How sweet is that!? What a gardener you are!
Of course I want a zucchini bread... but will it get here in one piece?
My mouth is watering...........
I think the cousins are going to miss each other.
Love you all!
Sorry - I hit the wrong button.......
Post a Comment