Wednesday, July 30, 2008

25th challenge






My outside has to be weeded like nobodies business. There is laundry to be folded and blah, balh, blah- but yet, over the last three days I have completed my June and July 25th challenge instead. Because you know what? That's WHAT.






These layouts were fun. I especially like the july challenge with the black and whites and then the POP of color with the colored shots.



Good times to be had here...






I also have a house guest right now that is a delight. My father in law is here and he did the dishes for me when I was out at a Brownie meeting. How cool is that?






The kids love him and I am glad he is here. Now, my mother in law is a wonderful house guest also and I have to give her big props. She does everything for me when she is here- dishes, cooking, playing with the kids- once she even scrubbed my trash cans and as I tell her- I need all the help I can get.






I'm baking your zucchinni bread today, Mom. Love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering when your house guest is moving in???!!!! Just kidding! Tell him NOT to try MY zucchini bread on the drive home!

Love you all.

Sooz said...

i love your layouts! great photo montaging! (is that a word?)
you scrappin' queen!