Wednesday, July 02, 2008

i LOVE summer
















yes, i miss the beach terribly--- not living ten minutes away from it anymore is awful but really, look at these pics all taken in my back yard...how could you feel bad for me?










I am living a paradise life over here...only thing that could make it better would be a maid and a cook----hmmmmmm...that would be the life of riley to the extreme.










Happy Summer, Everyone- Hope you have a great 4th...is your corn as high as an elephant's eye?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are going to make me smile all day! I love that the kids are so happy and that is all due to you and Dave! You are truly blessed!

Jen said...

Thanks for letting Taylor and I play at your house today... we had a great time! your backyard and house is beautiful!

Sooz said...

I thought corn was supposed to be "knee high by the Fourth of July?!" I like your saying better, though!

Happy 4th! miss you!

Carol Brown said...

Here on the farm in slower lower, it is "knee high by the 4th of July", but you can say whatever you want.

Love the pool pics. Wish I could dive in with the kids!!

Anonymous said...

love that saying hadn't heard that one. What charming backyard you have. I miss the beach too. So, fun jumping in the car and being there in a half hour:) Amiee have a fabulous fourth with the family:)