Thursday, October 30, 2008

alright- maybe i am a gamer

we rented this at the library and it is great fun---- do remember that i game with my four year old so if you are a "true gamer" it may not float your boat- but I am in love...

Katie even likes it so it is going on the Christmas list...
What is on your holiday list? Come on out there, fellow readers- somebody comment so I know the internet loves me.

4 comments:

Ashlynne said...

you admit to being a gamer!
i don't care to see a pic of your game though, just robby and katie please

Cameron said...

Oh, Ashlynne, that isn't nice! :P

Aim I think it's hilarious you're a "gamer"... I am so not a gamer but during my recent family crisis we played Rock Band and I tell ya what... if it wasn't so expensive to get the game system AND the game AND the instruments, I'm sure Jason and I would have it already! It was so fun! I'm happy that you're having fun with your dear kids! :)

Carol Brown said...

You go girl!! Nothing wrong with being a gamer. If I had a Wii I would be a gamer, too!!

Anonymous said...

i'm not much of a gamer but i do love reading your posts!!