Monday, October 06, 2008

I've Been Tagged....

The "rules":
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question. [Oh, I love this rule!]
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.

1. How many songs are on your iPod?

I don't have an iPod. I swear it. I mean, my cell phone is from 1999.

2. If you could choose a favorite meal, what would it be?

hamburger, fries, coke slurpee, fried zuchinni, and ice cream from the Island Creamery in Chincoteague.

3. Which magazines do you have subscriptions to?

Creating Keepsakes, Taste of Home- I'm cancelling Creating Keepsakes.

4. What is your favorite scent?

my Mom Mom's house - my Dad's t-shirts
it's a tie between those two.


5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?

travel, travel, travel and only stay in magnificent hotels

6. What is your theme song?

One Step Forward and Two Steps Back by Paula Abdul

7. Do you trust easily?

depends...probably not.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

generally think....that has come with age.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

yes. but I am putting it in God's hands

10. What do you most like about yourself?

oh man, this question could go in so many different ways. here. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

just imagine what could be in that blank.


11. Is being tagged fun?

kinda...

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?

reading blogs---that is not too social and I check my email at least 20 times a day---my computer is in the kitchen and is always logged on...plus i guess i am a tad cucoocajoo.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

caffeine


14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

kind, fun, reflective, sensitive, loving

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?

All I want to do is to thank you, even though I don't know who you are, you let me change lanes, while I was driving in my car.... Don't know the name of this song, but it is catchy
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?

My long sleeve Mack and Manco t-shirt

17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?

Yes, with sugar on top. Just a titch...

18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?

put it towards a flat screen TV for Dave.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?

human touch and diet pepsi and a bathroom with running water
20. What should you be doing right now?

being upstairs with the family...kissing my kids goodnight---- this quiet time has been very nice though.


B) I am tagging(email me the answers if you do not have a blog or get a blog!): Glenn (another attempt at delurking you,) Mom Porco, Ashlynne, Kristen, Jessica, Aunt Carol, Deanna, Dodi

2 comments:

dodi said...

ooooo! oooooo! You know I LOVE these!! It may take me a day, but I'll definitely do it! yeah!

Thanks for thinking of me! :)

dodi said...

Did it!

Happy reading! :)