Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weird Weather Part Deux

My adorable kids went out after snack and homework and a break in the pelting ice and rain to play in the slushy snow. I was against it but they wore me down with the PLEEASSEEEEE>.....and also, we might not get another snow- this is the place that had one snow day last winter.
here's a pic to prove that it really is October 28---and Dave, just pretend the door is closed.


And there they are with their little snowman-- I was inside while they were making it--when I looked out the window and saw what they were doing, my heart melted. Heck, my neighbor even called to tell me how darn cute my kids were. Everyday their friendship makes my heart grow bigger-- they just plain love each other.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops. really, you only got one snow last winter? ENJOY it while you can!!! love your pictures. their smiles are priceless.

Cameron said...

Ha ha, I didn't notice the opened door but Jason is the same way! :P Your kids ARE so cute and I think it's a testament to you and Dave that your kids are FRIENDS... that is truly amazing and you should be so proud of yourselves! :)

dodi said...

ack! How cute are they?!? My girls never got the chance to actually "play" in it... :(

I have to tell you I saw the cutest thing EVER the other day at school: Katie Porco in Uggs!! And with that cuteness was her holding hands with her daddy and BEAMING while they walked down the sidewalk. Man, was she HAPPY!!!

She wouldn't happen to be a daddy's girl, would she?!?!? :)

Anonymous said...

Are you in my neck of the woods?:) With that snow. Oh the joy on your kids faces is priceless.