Sunday, October 19, 2008

What? I got the fever again? thank goodness....




And here I go, back in the saddle and I made a card...woo hoo and I am about to go and do some layouts----woo hoo...

I am glad to be back in the crafting spirit- for too long it was not there- at all.


So week 18--- Who would you like to bump into from your past?

In the last three weeks, I have seen or heard from four people from my past...three were just bump into kinda things- two people from high school--- one from college and then an email from a college friend.

Weird how it clumps together. And what do you really say to someone you haven't seen from someone for 12 to 16 years-- pretty fun to recap that amount of time. Thank goodness I had a smidge of lipstick on each of the three times I came in contact with the past...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great question. i'm SO glad to see you back. i know the feeling of being out of the craft mode. i'm in a little slump myself at the moment.

Sooz said...

oohhh...do they have to still be ALIVE? I really wish I could see dead people. (not to get creepy on you!) LOVE YOUR CARD! I gotta get on this one!!