Thursday, October 02, 2008

A perfect Thursday...

For three hours today, I spent time with three of the most wonderful men in my life. I tried to get a picture to savor the moment...but this one below, well, first, I didn't mean to make it look crooked-Michael began to run away and I fell back trying to catch him. Still, the photo is fun-first because look at Robby's--more tongue tricks. Second, just look at my Nolan- he saying something with those wise eyes of his...probably, "My aunt is crazy." And third- look at the pic of Katie and Robby in the background. Katie was two and Rob was 10 months old. And here, I got the three of them...again, the tilt was not on purpose I just was trying to catch that Michael- he is on the RUN!
But here, I got him...and oh man, he melts my heart and I am telling you---he smells so good- even at 14 months old he still has that delicious baby smell.

And here is my Nole...I said to him"Smile" and clicked the pic. He smiled right on cue. Too, too cute. I was one lucky lady today to have these three.


Happy Thursday.

No comments: