
joey's football game---aren't those little bottoms cute?

me and Rob on a hayride... we look similar in this picture.
and happy Rob in a pumpkin patch- a beautiful fall day.

for me, fall is....happy family times, pumpkins, crisp air, football, fleece, apples, chicken noodle soup, cold nights, sunny afternoons, geese, cold cheeks, jeans, sweatshirts/hoodies, cider, pep rallies, festivals, hot tea, fire truck field trips, candy corn, homemade apple sauce, crinkly leaves, dark mornings, laying under a blanket on the couch watching TV after the kids go to bed, gourds, scarecrows, hay bales, tail gating, woody smelling fresh air.....
Tell me your fall words...
3 comments:
Well you listed so many good ones! But also I think of cute sweaters and tall leather boots and hot spiced cider and changing trees and CORDUROY (yay!) and tweed and new fall TV and another blanket on the bed and fires in the fireplace and bonfires and... :)
What Team is he on?
We play LV 3 times in the next 4 weeks.
Maybe we will see one another!
Rollie
I just sent this message to Sooz "I just cannot compete.... I am officially pulling my name from the Wassima Deck Cards. I absolutely drool over yours and cannot find my own ideas for mine.
I will not, however, stop checking back with you and Aimee to see both of yours. SO inspirational! SO unique! Just wonderful!
You've missed your calling... you need to TEACH this stuff!"
Thank you so much for inviting me. I'm going to go be quiet for awhile. I hate admitting defeat. Humbling...
Post a Comment