so here are the last three weeks of prompts. loved the prompts...gave me lots to think of for week 29 and 30...in an effort to get caught up,i didn't think at all about 31 but this was an easy response...basically when it comes down it, all that matters is family. it is easy to lose sight of this in a world of such materialistic push but...never will i regret my putting family over everything else.
i feel like i am in a little bit of a stylistic rut. looking forward to taking some classes and making just scrapping some things for me. i am backed up on gifts that have to go out...but as you can tell by my cards, things are starting to look the same to me. still really glad i am only using scraps as I have so many i could probably build an ARC with them but...i don't know, i guess ruts are part of the process.
i want to also thank Emily for this wonderful challenge. my box of cards is so fun just to open and peer at...i can't imagine leafing through them in ten years. it is like a mini time capsule/treasure box. THANK YOU, EMILY.
HAPPY MONDAY
9 comments:
Great, like your cards!!! And you are so right, how would it be looking at all of these wonderful pieces of art? Should be great after so many years!!
Aimee, these are fabulous. I know what you mean about how fun they are to look at. Mine hang, on a ring, off my shelf bracket.
Love the prefection ideas. I thought this week how perfect fresh clean washing is!!
Great colourful cards !!
Great cards!
Very nice cards aimee
Love your colorful cards!!
Fab cards girl!
AIM! I love these cards! I love all the bits you piece together...LOVE the tree and your journaling...and I admit I like seeing my cards all laid out like a quilt....right now I am using trading card sleeves in a binder to hold them all...not sure I will like this a a permanent home....but for now...not too bad. (my little pouch was too fat! I am using it now to hold the cards waiting to be used. how can we be past the halfway mark already!!)
Love your cards. Very beautiful and rich!
Post a Comment