Friday, August 17, 2007

A tribute to Mom Mom and other lovely stuff...





Are these photos of my vacation? No! Where have I been? Here. But, I haven't had time to sit and reflect and when I have I don't feel like posting so I haven't. I don't want this blog to be a chore. It is plain and simple=- MY FUN PLACE.

So the vacation photos are coming. There are many, many, many that I want to share. For now, I have to share these. Look at my grandmother, the most wonderful woman I have ever met. Hands down, I will never meet anyone else like her. She is loving, makes everyone feel comfortable, she knows what is important, she is just the best. My mother is just like her...I am one lucky chica.

And my boy, this is his new pose...covering his face...there is no boy that is cuter.

And baby Michael...how I miss him. It has been a full week since I have seen him and I can't wait to kiss his sweet little face.

1 comment:

Ashlynne said...

hello,
I like this, but I WANT vacation pictures