My wonderful mother surprised me with the beautiful orange duck in this picture. Isn't he just perfect? His name is David and I think he looks smashing next to Bella.
These ducks are beautiful...I really could just fill my house with them. I feel happy each time I look up at my two ducks together. What a lucky girl I am. Thank you so much, Mom.
That Smith & Hawken really knows how to do things right, don't they? I could just live in the store.
We are off for camping tomorrow so I will have lots of pictures when I get back.
Happy Thursday.
Ohhh, by the way, Robby told me the other day at Sam's Club that he became an adult when he turned two so he can go to the men's room by himself.
He is very aware when we are out that he has to go into the women's room. You should have heard my little boy rationalizing with me outside the door. I had to smile and them promptly push him into the women's room with Katie and I.
Gotta love it.
1 comment:
ooohhhhhh--go MOM! Love the orange duckie - he and Bella are indeed a handsome pair!! LOVE THE ROBBY STORY!! TOO FUNNY!
Have fun camping...what a terrific family thing to do ... your kids will have the BEST memories.
enjoy!
Post a Comment