Saturday, August 04, 2007

Family Explosion!









On Thursday, I had three baby car seats in my house...three infant car seats, who would have thought and of course, three infants sleeping giggling, crying, and nursing to go along with those seats. It is baby central over here.

Owen, Nolan, and Michael all came to visit me on Thursday. I was babysitting Nolan in the morning and Owen in the afternoon. Mom came over to help as I had an interview on Thursday and had to have time to apply appropriate interview gear to myself and Krissy dropped by with Michael after her doctor's appt. It was a real party.

So at any party...pictures must be taken, right? The camera is really becoming an extension of my hand...I take it everywhere with me and when I don't have it, I feel a sense of loss. I have purposely not taken in to a few things that Dave and I have done with the kids and I think about all the moments I am not capturing. Funny, huh? I don't take it sometimes so I can just live in the moment and not worry about taking shots but I have to say...the shots are so quick, it doesn't take away from the moment...for me it adds to it.

When I see someone with a Canon Rebel or some other big lense camera, I just drool. I wouldn't even know how to work one of those things but it just appeals to me. But I digress. Let's get back to the pictures. All of these pics are just begging to be scrapped...but I have not scrapped jsut to scrap in a long time...any crafting that goes on here is all for a purpose...someday, I can't wait just to spread out and aimlessly scrap. Will it happen?

One can dream... HAPPY SATURDAY!


1 comment:

Carol Brown said...

You are a lucky girl. All those babies to hug and kiss!! We are coming up on Tuesday, so you will have to share with dear Aunt Carol!!