Things around here have been spinning. Between regular life and the new baby and visiting with my sweet Nolan every day some things have been pushed to the wayside and one of those things is blogging. Blogging is a reflective and quiet time for me and we just haven't had that around here since Monday. That is okay, the ebb and flow of life but I am so glad to have these few minutes today to reflect on how great things are in my neck of the woods.
I am going to let the pictures tell the story today---they are filled with joy and love---and next time I post a have a bunch of photos that Robby has been taking which really make me happy. Can't wait to share them.
ohhh, and my budding photographer Katie took the photo of Robby looking through the book and Michael on my lap in the white outfit. She really has an eye. Definitely will get her a camera for Christmas. She loves carrying my camera around. To give credit where credit is due, Rob took the photo of me and Nolan. He had me laughing. NOthing better than kids that can put a sparkle in your eye.
Happy Wednesday everyone and to my wonderful best friend and husband...Happy Anniversary my love. YOU truly are my lobster. No one can bust my buttons like you or make me swoon the way you do. love you.
2 comments:
Hi there!
I love your pics. I am so lucky to have you and that you watch Nolan for me so often.
I think in your message you meant to say that Katie took the pic of Michael on your lap in the white outfit!
Great pics. You knew I was getting ready to fire off a reminder didn't you???? I need my pic fix!! Your Mom looks so happy chasing those kids around. That put a smile on Uncle Gerry's face when he saw these pics.
Happy Anniversary to you and Dave. I'm not good at remembering things and sending cards.
Uncle Gerry and I are going to try to come up early next week for a day. Check with your mom and all and let me know which would be the best day.
Love ya.
Post a Comment