Friday, August 10, 2007

This is how i will start my art journal...

I feel very inspired by my friend Sooz

I am going to start an art journal...the issue? where to begin? do you just have random pages that you bind together or do you buy a book and play in it?

this pic above was drawn by Katie---it is a crayon tree. she is simply amazing to me...i love her style and freedom in her ART. in short, i want to be just like her.

so, send me some suggestions.

maybe this drawing will go in my Maria Grace album...hmmmm.....

i guess i should ask Katie first.

1 comment:

Sooz said...

Hi again, Aim! I bought the big watercolor paper sheets; ripped them into four pieces. folded them over, then bound them between cardboard covers. Then just GO AT IT FREESTYLE....ORGANIC. Slap the paint on the page....watercolor or acrylics or watercolor pencils...then add pics...then journaling. embellies optional. love the messiness of it....enjoy! (if you buy the donna d book--let me know how it works!)