Robby has taken to snapping shots. Not sure if he picked this up because he sees his sister do it or if it just plain fascinates him. I like seeing his results and what is important to his world.
Yes it is Anna Barfield!! I searched your blog...and I found it...girl you are good! This blog is fantastic! Congrats on being an Auntie!!I thought of you every minute of reading harry potter since you got me into it! I recently started a blog myself...won't write on it everyday but once a week is a feat! barfieldboysgk.blogspot.com...still learning but it is a work in progress! I will shorrt you an email!
3 comments:
What a guy!! Love the foot shot. He got better as he went along not cutting off heads. He is quite the photographer. Thanks for sharing. Love ya.
Hey Aimee,
Yes it is Anna Barfield!! I searched your blog...and I found it...girl you are good! This blog is fantastic! Congrats on being an Auntie!!I thought of you every minute of reading harry potter since you got me into it! I recently started a blog myself...won't write on it everyday but once a week is a feat! barfieldboysgk.blogspot.com...still learning but it is a work in progress! I will shorrt you an email!
I LOVE THE FOOT SHOT TOO! And the one of you (gorgeous blue walls in the background)...go ROBBY!
Post a Comment