Friday, August 10, 2007

i want to play...

got this idea from sooz who got it from elsie who got it from here.

but, in these few minutes before i pick up the kids(they slept over at grandmom's) i want to make this list.

32 things i want to do before i am 33:

1) i want to lose ten pounds-this has to happen. muffin top and i do not mix- got this this summer and want to return it.
2) make an art journal
3) finish my 2006 album
4) see King Tut at Franklin Institute
5) go to a Sushi bar with my friends and sisters
6) do landscaping in front bed
7) make my Nappy bag...
8) paint hall going to the upstairs in a mocha color
9) paint kitchen in an orange
10) possibly have Dave install a fake waynes coating in kitchen to counter balance orange
11) see my friend Diane
12) see my RBCS family
13) go to the Crayola Factory with my kids
14) make Swedish meatballs
15) make chili
16) use those five minute whitening strips for my teeth
17) exercise four times a week consistently
18) complete every unfinished scrapbooking project in my to do bin
19) go to my Aunt Carol's house
20) go to a six hour friday night crop with Jill
21) go to a movie with Dave and hold hands the whole time
22) listen to an audio book in the car(an adult one)
23) eat five servings of vegetables a day
24) use my MP3 player
25) make a t shirt with a fabric owl on it
26) organize my closet
27) organize all my closets
28) go away on a day trip with my sisters and mom-anywhere.
29) get a pedicure
30) eat Filet Mignon-medium rare
31) lay on the beach
32) SWIM IN THE OCEAN.


that was really fun, you should try it...

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Go for it girl. Let me know if I can do anything to help you accomplish your list.

Love ya
Deanna

Sooz said...

oh my....you are brave to write that all out!! (I thought of doing one...but I will be FORTY FOUR in March....I cringe to think of that TO DO LIST! ha!

great ideas...let's get together somehow for a playdate!! I will help you start your ART JOURNAL!
(I must see the King Tut thing, too...not much longer before it is gone!)

the OWL one caught my eye, too...lovin the owls lately....saw some cute tee's at TARGET last night in case you dont have time to MAKE ONE!

Carol Brown said...

If you can accomplish the visit to my house, I will make sure you lie on the beach and swim in the ocean!! It is only 20 minutes from here!! Love your list.

If you didn't eat so much macaroni salad, you would be a lot closer to losing your 10 lbs!! HA!HA!

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I have been checking this since Monday for the camping pictures and am surprised that they aren't are there yet!! You must be sleeping in. Love you - Pgh Mom