Friday, August 24, 2007

Hershey Park Happy!



Haven't posted in what feels like a long time. This week has been crazy busy and I can only attribute it to the fact that summer is quickly coming to an end and those lazy days have gone. I am definitely in high gear with getting little increments done each day in preparation for preschool teaching. And the rain has caused us to be indoors all day so for some strange reason, I don't feel I can take pockets of time to post. Instead, I have been organizing, cleaning, playing with the kids indoors, getting deadline projects done, etc.

But now for Hershey Park...

We are huge Hershey Park fans. This year we had fun posing pictures at the end of the tour. OF course, we did not buy the photo...instead, we took the picture of our photo displayed on the screen.

And I am also posting pics of the end of the day/end of our vacation. Dave was exhausted. I was so tired, I was in a manic state...see my crazy look?...and the kids were still going strong.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: