
I was hired to teach a three year old prechool class at Robby's school. I will be working three afternoons a week and am thrilled and scared all at the same time. Am I biting off more than I can chew, do I know what I am doing? All of these questions are swirling but at the same time, I AM SO EXCITED.
This will be a great transition into the professional world again, plus it will be fun and a confidence booster for me in that I can teach and parent at the same time. Yes, it is only 8 1/2 hours a week but you know, I have been out of the game for some time now and it is scary to think of multitasking in this way but...here I come St. Paul's Preschool.
And for those of you that are thinking this came out of nowhere...IT DID. I was minding my own business on Wednesday afternoon and the director of St. Paul's called and wondered if I was interested in a job. I knew I wanted to sub one day a week this year but thought this might be a good opportunity also. I interviewed on Thursday and got the job offer on Friday. Who would have thought?
Wish me luck...
2 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to catch up on email!!!!!!
You will do wonderful. Those are smart people at the pre-school.
Love ya.
Post a Comment