I don't like 12x12 overall but for layouts like this...a quick little story...it appeals.
once again, i am a sucker for that accent essentials cartridge for the cricut. I just had these pieces in my scrap basket and thought they would be great little embellies.
(if anyone out there has a way for me to get this cartridge, i would be so happy to hear about it.)
the dots are just the punchouts from the round circles and I just played with happy little designs.
fun times on a Saturday night.
a big, big thank you to Sooz for my glitter "a" and my fabric heart and notice my APRON. swirls and twirls, my friend.
1 comment:
AWWW..YOU ARE SO WELCOME! Love that the tag was "repurposed" into a layout/keepsake -- you are a sweetie : )
LOVE the heart (off center especially) and all these circles and cool cutouts. LOVE the dots and of course the *SWIRLS* : )
Lots of love! : )
Post a Comment