Friday, November 16, 2007

It is getting close...



One of my ultimate shopping days of the year is coming up- my pittsburgh mom and i have a very fun tradition of getting up bright and early every black friday and hitting the shops. we always get so much and laugh even more. going out in the early morning hours and hunting the deals is one of the bright spots of my holiday season. we don't get stressed, we smile at most people and expect to stand in line so it is all GOOD. some of the years we have gone we have had my SIL join us and my future SIL has come too. NO matter who comes, we have a blast. Dave stays home with the kids and we load up the car we are in with tons of bags. GreAT DEAL.

So the link at the top has some of the ads posted all ready. It is fun to look in advance but even more fun for me is to scan through the ads on Thanksgiving night and plan our attack. We come up with the order of the stores we will go to and make lists of what we defintiely want to get...just my cup of tea.

Last year I scored big at the Disney Store in the mall so I definitely want to hit that before 10 o clock. Every year we do pretty well at Kohl's. What a place! And we always hit Target and Toys R Us too. Walmart dropped from our list a few years ago because that is truly where all the CRAZIES are...he he he.

So that is what I am excited about this morning. Can't believe it is almost here. Get your shopping legs stretched, Pittsburgh MOM!





9.99 at Toys R US!






4.00 at Toys R US

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted something and it did not transfer. So - basically all I said is that I'm excited that you're excited! 6 days and counting!
Love you