Sunday, November 18, 2007

I love Ali Edwards...










so, i made three of these this weekend...the cover is not done but i think i am going to call it countdown to christmas...i am not sure...suggestions are appreciated. but i got the idea from ali edwards--her album was acrylic and divine but i wanted to use things i had so here i am.




i was so obsessed with getting this done-and like a crazy person to get the Making Memories paper that had all the numbers---literally, a crazy peron. but oh well, that is me--a true nut.




love this idea and can't wait to document each day up to Christmas--seems like more fun that making a page about the the 25th only.




tootles.

1 comment:

Sooz said...

OOOOHHHH - LOVE THIS!! What is the CHRISTMAS word made of? Is that a new CRICUT thing?? gorgeous. Ali Edwards is really the queen...I agree. I love all her holiday projects every year...i have been on the SHIMELLE site all morning - catching up with people from last year and meeting newbies. It is crazy exciting there -- everyone is so anxious for the bIG REVEAL as Shimelle has promised a few "preview" tips/messages in the next few days. Official prompts start on the 1st. So excited! But I MuST get my deck of me caught up!! This is as behind as I have been yet this year!! (I think it's the prompts...they aren't doin it for me lately. sigh. maybe I will just play with the WORDS and do something artsy.) off i go!