Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Anyone who reads my blog knows that I am so very thankful for my family...I am surrounded by people that love me and support me--my children, my husband, my family and Dave's family. I have been blessed. We laugh together and love each other-what more can you ask for?

I am oh so sad every Thanksgiving that my Dad is not here. It is harder to push my deep sense of loss that is there every day on the holidays. IT hurts that I can't call and say Happy Thanksgiving(since I am usually in Pittsburgh) and for that reason I don't like talking to anyone else---too painful. I called my Mom but the whole time I felt like crying.






This year I would like to highlight my two boys on my Thanksgiving "THANKFUL FOR" list. They are the light in my life. Can't wait until Krissy starts lettiong me watch Michael while she is at the gym so I can post all kinds of pics of Michael like I do for Nolan. I love them both so much and each time I am near them, I am happy- just like being near my two little chickabiddies-my angels, Katie and Robby. What would I do without them?






Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee - found your blog and wanted to let you know the web site for the outlets. You can find info here - http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=75

Cute puctures of your kids. Glad you have your Christmas book posted. I may scraplift some of it as I found the number paper on line.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and I'll see you on 12/7
Janet