Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Things that make me Happy Part 1















































































wow- the house is a catastrophe, i have a headache, i haven't unpacked from Pittsburgh, and I feel like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man so i am taking a minute to post some pictures that make me happy- beware of red eye- i am not fixing that tonight.


i have so much to be happy about-hands down- i am one blessed person.



I haven't gone through all of them yet because i am not allotting myself the time to do this but there seems to be A LOT of great ones...can't wait to see them all.


I just tried to organize some areas in my house this evening-it still looks like a bomb hit- I made some lists, I surveyed the areas- I need some extra time in my day and the motivation to tackle it all.


So for now, I am going to lose myself in the pictures...and post some for all to share...my favorite part of scrapbooking-the pics and the stories-that is why blogging is so appealing to me-instant pics and stories-



Swirls and Twirls for now my friends-hopefully i will be back soon in better spirits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures. Where do those kids get their energy. You can see it in their faces.

I'm glad I got to see a picture of Michael. I guess he gets the hair from his dad?!

I actually was looking for pics of your finished porch..............

So glad you all came to Pittsburgh!

Sooz said...

love these pics!! all those happy faces make me GRIN : )
love the one of you and the kiddles with your bday candles!
(and yeah!! i want porch pics too!)