Monday, November 05, 2007

WHERE I AM>..

I was tagged...I love these games. Such a fun waste of time. A diversion from reality. LOVE IT!


Two names you go by 1.Aimee2.Mama
Two things you are wearing right now: 1.cords 2.turtle neck sweater
Two of your favorite things to do:1.Spend time with my family 2.lie on the beach with my toes in the wet sand

Two things you want very badly at the moment: 1.i know it is bad to want this, but i will be truthful- PILES OF MONEY 2. a weeks vacation to just BE with my family

Two people who will fill this out:1.Pittsburgh Mom2.Aunt Carol
Two things you ate today:1.Oatmeal 2.Special K bar

Two people you last talked to: 1.Dave2.Colleen

Two things you're doing tomorrow:1.Cleaning my house2.katie has the day off so something fun!

Longest car rides you've taken:1.To New York to Michele's wedding
2.To FL

Two favorite holidays: 1.valentines 2.easter

Two favorite beverages:1.Arizona Ice Tea
2.Diet pepsi

Two favorite foods: 1.Mexican Enchiladas and Burritos 2. PIZZA



I am also reading>>>

It is so very enjoyable...I am on the 16th bead and already in love with it. I love reading. love, love, love reading.

1 comment:

Sooz said...

ooohhh!! I am almost finished with the book and I am dreading it ending! I love this book...love LIZ...love her sense of humor and her writing style...does she have something new coming out soon??? ENJOY! Are you loving the descriptions of all the FOOD in italy?!?!? YUM!