Fun times here in Las Vegas...what a beautiful place...outlandish and luxurious and oh so many things to look at.
Traveling is such thing for me...I just love all aspects of it...seeing different places, seeing different people---love it.
so here are some pics for my katie and robby--- we miss you so much=we can't wait to get our hands on the two of you. traveling is so much more fun with you two and even though it is fantastic here, i would rather be with you two.
happy friday.
6 comments:
Oooooh, fun! We lived in Las Vegas for three years and I worked at the Bellagio--so I know that glass sculpture well! Have fun!!! :)
didn't know you were going. have a blast!!! looks like you are.
oh that pic of you is SO GORGEOUS! YOU ARE SNOW WHITE!! PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS! ooohhh and LOVE THE GLASS SCULPTURES IN THAT HOTEL!
happy anniversary to you!
Aimee you look like a beauty queen!!!
Love that pic of you. Beautiful. Have fun:)
You look beautiful in your pic! Did that mean you actually had some time to pamper you because no kids were there?!? Lucky duck... hahaha :)
Looks wonderful. Vegas is where I got married! yeah!!!
Post a Comment