opening presents has always been one of my favorite things...this is hard to admit as it sounds selfish and materialistic but honestly someone could give me a seashell that meant something to them and i would feel so lucky and excited.
that said, I got some happy mail this week and it made me so happy. my blogging friend, susan, sent me an absolutely deliciously, beautiful album made with Amy Butler paper and stuffed with
thank you, thank you Susan...can't wait to fill it with something worthy of its yumminess.
1 comment:
Hi Miss Aimee!! I thought I left a comment on this posting the other day--must not have saved it properly....I was writing to say you BEAT ME TO IT...I had just logged on to post the pics of the snail mail goodies you sent to ME and I saw this. So happy you liked it! How is the NAPpY BAG progressing?
Post a Comment