Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween {Phase two2}

a little project katie and i made and my sweet nolan



and the one of Nolan to the left...it is like he is saying, "Um, excuse me, do I know you?"
look at michael's smile in this shot! love it!

















































So, we made it through the Halloween parades and parties. My sisters were wonderful, wonderful and went to both Robby's and Katie's since I was working at the school. You can actually see me in one of Robby's parade pictures. I'm the one with the Nittany Lion Foam hat. I was a Super Fan!

These pics are so dear to me. The kids are so cute and I could just cry looking at the shots. So fun these days. I have memories of my own Halloween parades, especially 5th grade where i was a clown and painted a pair of my Dad's old Work boots yellow so that I could have "clown shoes." I remember seeing my Mom from the sidelines at Churchville Elementary. For some reason, that is one of my few memories from Elementary School.

So here's to memories and fun and loving this family.
We are about a half hour away from more Halloween festivities-trick or treating. I usually never get good pictures of this...but if I do, I will share.




















1 comment:

Sooz said...

tricks and treats!! hey...LOVE THE ART PIECE!! I WANNA MAKE ONE TOO!!!!!!!! Fabulous. Love the parade pics...is there anything cuter than a parade of kiddles?