Friday, June 06, 2008

The downside to Obsession...



Yesterday I became a tad bit obsessed with this magnificent game







and this morning I woke up with this...




Great Scott!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that is so hilarious!! and SO me. i have actually been putting off buying that game b/c i know i'll become obsessed with it! ha ha!

right now i'm obsessed with dr. mario. brett and i play it every night after maddie goes to sleep. it's just like we were in college again. you should hear us. it's hilarious.

have fun... and don't worry about those dishes, they'll eventually get done.

Carol Brown said...

Use paper and plastic and just throw it out!!! That way you will have more time for the simple pleasures of life!!! You are wonderful. Love ya.

Cameron said...

Ha ha, this is so funny, I'm glad you posted it! As Pioneer Woman says, "Just keepin' it real." Have a super day! :)

Sooz said...

Oh I LOVE this! Makes me feel better that my DINING ROOM STILL LOOKS ABOUT AS BAD AS THAT PHOTO I SENT TO YOU WAY BACK WHEN. (but the dishes are done. although that just shows how badly the sink needs to be cleaned!) Why oh WHY don't we have housekeepers, again??? Screw it. Enjoy the WEEKEND .... housework can keep!

Rollie said...

OMG that is what it is going to look like when we get the game too! I almost had it in my hand the other day and then I said NO WOMAN you have too much to do right now! LOL
Ok so now we might have to go get it Tuesday as the end of the school year surprise :)
We LOVE star wars lego...so I know this one will be a hit!
Play on...