Thursday, June 12, 2008

I got to PLAY


for a few straggly minutes after scrap closet cleaning- i got to play- i knew where everything was- YES!- and I had saved the black arrows and the black and white rectangular scrap and walaaaaaaaa...
love this hobby- love when it is quick- love that i am over the fact that everything has to be just so.
Happy Thursday everyone.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A different expression on each picture! I love it! and him! and you! and Katie! and my sonny!

Cameron said...

Very very cute! :) Great job. Now I need to get MY area organized! :)

Sooz said...

oohhhh - lovely! love the arrows and the red and black together. can't wait to see it IN PERSON TOMORROW!! xoxo SWIRLS! xo

Anonymous said...

Yea my favorite color combos:) Sweet layout. Oh I am envious of the organization:) Still getting around to it myself. To find things, would be fabulous:)