Thursday, June 26, 2008

too funny-



i am sure this is inappropriate--- i mean, really. but it is so darn funny, i could not resist sharing it with all of you.


it made me giggle.


i am tired today and feeling a little mad at the world- that means i have to take a nap because i get way too emotional and dramatic when i am tired-
sweet dreams to me.

4 comments:

Carol Brown said...

Hope got a nap! You're too sweet to be mad at the world! Love the picture and you! The Fave

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! Aimee Porco! That is a hoot! Hope it made you smile on your not such good day. I will send all my feel better vibes your way... I love you!

scrappinjam said...

Just stopped in to say hi and I find YOU mad at the world. Say it isn't so!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiee i had icky day at work and that gave me the smile I needed. You are the sweetest:)