Friday, June 20, 2008

Nedney the Gnome


So I woke up early this morning and treated myself(yes, I have been treating myself a lot lately) to crafting. I folded every stick of laundry in the house and organized Katie's and Robby's drawers and closets last night so....I got some crafting time.


I embellished the front of my Nedney the Gnome journal. SO far it looks like Cameron, Stella, Sooz, Jilliene, and Jen want Nedney to come their way...since I would like Nedney to visit more houses, I may be sending him to some unsuspecting friends around here... so watch out----you may get Nedney in the mail.


Funny thing about all this gnome business is that the gnome hasn't even come in the mail yet- but i am still so pumped about this project.


Alright- off to get things done, kids need to be dressed, i need to be dressed, decorations need to be made for VBS and the floor needs to be vacuumed big time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just spectacular!

Jilliene Designs said...

Wow - that album cover is gorgeous. Ok - I totally needed some inspiration for my afternoon creative session and you gave me the jumpstart I needed. You are such a talented lady! I love your positive outlook and amazingly generous spirit. It translates in everything you do - your art, your friendships, your family and your wonderful reports on life. Thank you for spreading that wonderful energy!