For some Friday night fun, I had to, had to, had to post these pics.
This morning at the Dollar Store, my Katie found this Watering Worm which is a terracotta device that helps you know when your plants need to be watered---
Katie instantly fell in love with it and had to have it and walked around with it all day --- through all of our errands and events. I giggled all day long- I couldn't help it- but of course, had no one to giggle with because Katie and Robby wouldn't understand and really- who can you call to tell this to without seeming insane.
Well, I finally called Ashlynne and we laughed for a bit. Whew, I felt better.
This evening, my wonderfully funny and simply fantastic neighbor(the mother of the little cute boy, Owen, in the pic) saw this Watering Worm in Katie's hand and looked at me and said, "What in the heck is that?" and we giggled for quite a while.
Owen came over to play and asked if I would buy him a Worm and being the good neighbor I am, ran right to the Dollar Store to get him one.
Got to keep laughing here...
2 comments:
oh my gosh, that is so funny. gotta tell my sister-in-law to get her boys one. well, maybe not. they'd know exactly what it looked like.
so cute!
Funny!Funny!Funny! That is hilarous and how kids find the little things in life so enjoyable. Thanks for sharing, I needed a morning giggle:)
Post a Comment