
Why at 33 years of age do I still have an issue with need vs. want? I have been stalking these darn shoes since Father's Day...each day I look at them on the internet.
They seem perfect for me.
Wanted to share with the rest of the blogging world.
And be ready- tomorrow is my turn for the Deck of Me challenge...
find out more about these little beauties here...
****my husband brought these home for me on June 30- my first official day of a carefree simmer since VBS and other obligations are over--- he said he wanted to quick off my summer with a little luxury---oh man- he is so, so awesome- he listens to me and loves me- must remember this the next time he frustrates me. love you, Dave. i hadn't said a word to him- to be honest i didn't know he read my blog!
1 comment:
fashion forward and comfortable looking. Amiee you have found the perfect shoe:) love it thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment