I have a few cucumbers and a zucchini!
A zucchini!
and my pumpkinn plant has a pumkin on it. and it grew over night!
GO squash.
I have flowers on those tomatoes but...we'll see
I have given up on my strawberries and my pepper plants.
GO vegetables--- GROW vegetables.
A zucchini!
and my pumpkinn plant has a pumkin on it. and it grew over night!
GO squash.
I have flowers on those tomatoes but...we'll see
I have given up on my strawberries and my pepper plants.
GO vegetables--- GROW vegetables.
3 comments:
Grow garden GROW!!!Go Aimee....You know Poppop Brown is up there shining down on your garden!!! And he and Gerry are putting in some special request for those plants to GROW...love ya girl
Garden looks great. I am putting in a request for zucchini bread?????
what a garden!! i am so impressed. i'm just learning about this gardening stuff. come over and we'll talk ok?
Post a Comment