So a virtual round of applause oges out to the lovely and talented Sooz or such a great first week prompt---
Yippee, Skippee- it is great to be back to the tiny canvases.
I could never, ever pick one Princess- I mean really- in my secret heart of hearts I love that I have adopted the name Snow White. I can belt out the Princess Sing Alongs in the mini van like nobodies business and man- am I a sucker for anything dreamy and swoony and princessy- it kills me that my katie doesn't play with Barbies, i would have loved to go to Bibbity Bobbity Boutique when we were in Disney but Katie didn't want to, and at night when I go to sleep I drift off with a smile in my heart and a promise of a beautiful tomorrow- I mean anyone that can type that must have princess aspirations.
my card box is just a mish mosh of layering and goodies. that little lady on the box- she was the package for a pack of stamps i bought for sooz because that stamp just screams out SOOZ to me... and the rest is just bric a brac and such that ended up on the box.
couldn't be happier that this challenge is back- can't wait to see everyone's cards.
3 comments:
YEAHH!!! I love your card SNOWY!! and I love the BOX! (love that the little lady landed there! she is SO going to be on a card SOON....and in my art journal when I get that rolling again...) AMY posted hers on her blog too!! We're off!!
Swirls and fairy princess twirls!
oh my gosh i LOVE that box. i can totally relate to the hard choice....
Loooove it amiee. I need to start participating:) Why do I have to work:)
Post a Comment