Thursday, June 05, 2008

Some happies to share
















Lots of happies around here...

Katie getting her softball trophy...happy with ice cream on her face and all...

Out surveying our garden after the hard rain last night---- wow- our road turned into a river- crazy how powerful nature is.

And Nolan is back today- it has been three weeks. We have missed him- what a sweet child he is.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Love the boxers & jammies with rain boots, ha ha! :) And I love Katie's expression looking sideways at Nolan... usually I just see her smiling on here. :) We love happies! :)

Carol Brown said...

Thanks for the happies!! I needed that. Hope everything was good in the garden and you don't have to replant. It has been a challenging gardening year so far, not to mention Uncle Gerry only has a small amount of his soybeans planted. Now we have to wait for the fields to dry again!! Mother Nature rules. Love ya.