Saturday, November 15, 2008

Card Challenge- Week Who Knows?



So here we are- another week has passed and I am throwing up my card a day early just for giggles. Treated myself to a walk around the LSS today for my b-day and got inspired to come home and craft a bit and then received some really cool b-day cards and and a quote book and these became the card for this week...

Here we go... What are you going to TAKE TIME to do?


My neighbor gave me this little pretty gem of a quote book from Compendium. And a pretty birthday post card-- the post card become the base of my little card this week and the book---- well it provided the prompt and the quote.

Give me some good ones here, people...

Happy Saturday.
the pictures in the card above are of Ash, Kate and Rob laughing their heads off while dancing to the Tom Turkey song- we have a little anomated turkey that sings and dances and yells' "YEE HAAH" while throwing back its head. We kept pressing his little button and the eight of us(Michael, Nolan, Katie, Robby, Kristen, Mom, Ashlynne, me) were cutting the rug tonight. What a great birthday present to have a lot of my favorite people laughing our guts out together.

3 comments:

dodi said...

If this reaches you before midnight, you have 43 more minutes of birthday bliss. yeah!

If not, don't say "it's over" because now it's day #2 of ANOTHER great year ahead of you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Do you feel any wiser???

I never do... :-)

Cameron said...

Oh, Happy Birthday! :) Your package is still sitting on my counter. :) I hope you had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy belated birthday dear Amiee:) ANd I LOOOOOOOOOOOve the new look of the blog. Fabulous. Ok now back to doing some catching up. Thank you for your kind e-mail. I feel so blessed to have made some amazing dear friends like you via inspired. I hope I will be able to pull off going this year:)