Tuesday, November 04, 2008

today


today i am grateful for my husband

today i am grateful for great friends.

today i am grateful for pretty things that take your mind off of things that really matter.



today i am praying that God grants me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.




today i am hoping to have a relatively "normal" scene at the doctor's office where i come across as a sane and put together person.




today i am going to scrub my kitchen floor until it shines like the top of the Empire States Building.




today i am going to remind myself over and over that LIFE IS GOOD and not to sweat the small stuff.


today i am grateful for wonderful memories.




today i am going to say to myself that if it won't matter in six months, it shouldn't matter today.




today i am going to cuddle with my little baby Owen and thank God that he is in my life.

















1 comment:

Cameron said...

YAY! I'm counting you as IN for our Gratitude Journey. :) Thanks so much for sharing, I love your format and the photos, I'm so glad you're my friend!! :)