Sunday, November 09, 2008

If I was a Celebrity Scrapbooker...




I would have these pieces in my studio.






This would be filled with stamps and paint and inks.
***this next pic is here because my loving mother wants no more posts without pictures of my children--here's one of katie with her teacher at Halloween- that's right she had two costumes this year. love you mom





This would have all sorts of beautiful papers and chipboard and other YUMMO supplies.

This would look especially nice next to the beautiful french doors that would lead out to my sun porch.


All of these pieces are from Platypus. My sister and I went there the other day and I loved everything and so did she. I fantasized about where I would put each piece and how I would revel in my home with these delicious pieces. Oh my, what a store. It even smelled good...like cinnamon and chocolate and coffee.


I don't think I will ever have a home with show room furniture and exquisitely delicious decorations. I love being in homes like this but gosh...I don't think I could ever pull it off. Hey, I like my hand me down furniture and my hodge podge lodge look. It makes me happy but man, when I walk in a store like this, it makes me wish and want.
Happy Sunday everyone--sweet dreams- I am off to see how Dingos at Dinnertime ends. Katie, Robby and I are really into Magic Tree House Books now. They are super, cute reads.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I love all those pieces! I'm just like you, I love it when I walk into a place like that but I just can't imagine ever making my house like that. And inserting Katie into the middle is hilarious!