Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas is 41 days away.







I didn't count..there was a countdown poster in Target and let me tell you...walking through the Target Christmas aisle got me in the mood.





The decos are so me and there is this advent countdown wreath... Man, if I had discretionary money right now for something other than Bakugan(more on that obsession later, no it is not my obsession) I would have tossed it in my cart.








Anyway- I love the season of Christmas- all of it- the songs, the rush, the smiles, the shopping, the excitement in my kids eyes...all the time I have to remind myself to not get overwhelmed and just remember what Christmas is about. Lately we have even been listening to this on our Fisher Price Record player and it definitely reminds me of my childhood Christmas's with my sisters. I love my Mom for holding on to our records so my kids can enjoy them now.






So, just because I feel festive I am posting some pics of the four kiddos from last Christmas. I have to print some of these pictures out and get them pasted into my Christmas journal from last year...I really should finish the 24th and the 25th of my scrapbook from last year before too long here, huh?






Happy Thursday, everyone---it is time to watch The Office and 30 Rock.

1 comment:

Jilliene Designs said...

Wowza - I can't believe how fast the Fall has "blown by". Christmas is my favorite holiday but I'm a little nervous about this year because I have a lot less time to make gifts with finals coming up. I am going to try to get organized now so I'm not stressed later. Thanks for the wake up on the count down!