Thursday, November 13, 2008

i made a huge error.











I DID NOT CALL MY JESSICA ON HER BIRTHDAY.





I GOT MY DAYS CROSSED AND I AM SO UPSET. I love you and am so sorry.





Happy Birthday, Jessica.







I could on for days and days with stories about how wacky and nutty and funny and full you make my life.







You've stuck with me since sixth grade and sometimes know me better that I know myself but you just sit and listen to me rant and let me vent and make me feel better.









I couldn't ask for a better friend and I can't thank you enough for never giving up on me and always sticking around no matter what.








We've been to a lot of places together. I love all the memories.






I can't thank you enough for loving my sentimental Disney fluffy stuff while you cringe at the thought of anything animated and fluffy.







We've had many adventures together- heck- just think of the senior prom. Think of our first drinking party at Lockhaven. Think of our drive down to UVA.











I can't thank you enough for putting up with my love of POP and anything cornball while you have always been a little more classic.






I can't thank you enough for knowing that I always have to just jump in and be instantly gratified and obsessive and just jumping in with me.






I can't thank you enough for being my Angela and for still bringing up my Dad when I need to hear it most.





I love that when I cry at Hallmark commercials and you laugh at them.


(isn't it pretty terrible that the two of the most recent pics I have of jess and I are at Scrapbooking events... note to self- take less stalkerish pics soon.)



Happy Birthday. YOU Rock, sister.












1 comment:

Jessica said...

Up at 2:30am after our big PSU weekend...can't sleep thinking of the week ahead...yada yada. Just read this post, I am a little behind. It was just what I needed! I love you too and can't say that often enough. I would wipe away your tears and tell you to put down the dirty pom-poms any day of the week.