i put a counter on my blog last Wednesday just for giggles and since then 339 people have been to my blog...
who are you?
i thought five people came to my blog and unless those five people are checking my blog 15 times a day each...
just saying.
kinda freaky.
anyhoo...i love looking at blogs- it has kinda replaced my TV viewing so more power to you but hey, drop me a comment, let me know who you are...
enough said.
good night all. it's been a really good day. a full day. and i am ready to just chill with Dave.
happy Wednesday
6 comments:
Oh yes, it is freaky! I've stopped paying so much attention to it because it kind of makes me nuts if I think about it too much, ha ha! :) WHO are these people? Don't expect any comments because I used to do the same thing and basically beg people just to say hi and I got nothin'! :) Good luck though! :)
Count me in for probably seven/eight of them. I like to try and check in once/day. I can't commit to whether I really did that or not over the last week, but heck! I'll take credit for them!
Now tell me... how does one put a counter on the blog?? :-}
Hi Aimee!
My name is Amy...I'm a long-time friend of Dodi's. She has said so many wonderful things about you that I just can't resist reading your blog. I don't think I can take credit for too many of those counts, but at least a few of them are me!
And for the record, I think...having not met you in person...that Dodi was right. You seem like a really wonderful woman!
Hey Aimee,
It is me Rollie!
I do follow your blog. I check in when I can and love your projects and your humor.
Keep bloggin!
You know I've been stalking you since the beginning of time... :)
Hi Aimee! I can't account for ANY of those counts because this is the first time I've checked your blog in a long time (since you said you were taking a break!). I was thinking about how much I missed you so I thought I'd check in! And then I thought your post was funny, so I had to say Hi! Yes, I'd wonder who all those people are too...but you are SO talented, kind, inspiring, funny, etc., so you shouldn't be surprised if people are catching on. Hope to talk soon.
Post a Comment