Tuesday, November 11, 2008

everybody...rally with me here

Let's all do the happy dance with Katie and sing and dance and scream..."HOORAY, GLENN- YOU ROCK FOR starting a blog and finally commenting on Aimee's blog."

*I wish I could have come up with something more quippy but hey, I was not an English major.



Okay- go to this blog and leave a comment. This is the blog of my good ole friend, Glenn. He is Dave's best friend and someone who can always make me smile.


He has a gorgeous wife and three beautiful kids and a great family---and a little extra detail for quite some time, I have been trying to get him to comment on my blog. Well, today he did and he also started a blog.


So....go and comment--- show him some BLOGGING love.


thanks, my blogging peeps. HAppy Tuesday

2 comments:

mauder said...

WOW- you are very powerful in the land of blog (I got 5 comments!...lol). The apple thing wasnt really a slam...Infact, after I read your post on apple crisps (you know with the picture of an apple) I went to Giant Eagle and bought 3 of them just becasue you made them look soooooo good....now thats power!

mauder said...

How did you know I was a one pump chump? I did post again though.....HA