Here is my card challenge for the week and the Family Turkey Project that Katie and I worked on for her First grade hallway. Katie had the vision. I helped her with the hot glue gun. Don't you love the hat and the purse? That turkey's got style.
Which brings me to a line from Trading Places..."It ain't cool being no jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving." Dave says this all the time and it makes me belly laugh and honestly I can't hink of a turkey without thinking of that line now. Happiness, I tell you. Don't you love my tangents?
All of you WASSIMA ladies have made me so happy with your gratitude lists that I just had to take Sooz's prompt...COLOR ME... and go with
COLOR. ME. HAPPY. because that is how i feel right now. happy. blessed. grateful. and smiley.
amen to that.
Happy Monday, everyone.
3 comments:
Funny you did Color Me Happy because that's what I thought when I saw Sooz's prompt! Super cute turkey, too! :)
I saw these turkeys!!! They were lining the hallway yesterday and Emmy and I admired them all the way to the Kindergarten room!
The creativity was AMAZING!!!
Thanks for sharing yours!
yeah Katie!! Happy shopping turkey! :)
I accept your challenge!
http://mauder72.blogspot.com
Post a Comment