Wednesday, November 05, 2008


today i want to share a quote from Barack Obama's speech last night...

“If there is anyone out there who doubts that America is a place where anything is possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer.”



and today i am grateful for empowering people--for people that "spark" you.


today i am grateful for compassionate people


today i am grateful for fleece pajamas with elastic waist bands




today i am so happy that i shamelessly copied from ali edwards blog and created a december journal- i did one last year and loved it. this year i loved the look of ali's work and found the paper she used at a LSS so...thank you Ali Edwards for your inspiration.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Ohhhhh, love that Ali Edwards journal... I am headed over there today! :)

Jilliene Designs said...

I love Ali - she is amazing. I wish I had the time to do all of her challenges! Good for you!