Sunday, March 08, 2009

Card Challenge

ACCOMPLISHMENTS


What have you accomplished lately that you want to shout out to the World?


Answer that question in this week's card challenge.


This week I have accomplished something that I have talked about for a long time. I have learned to use the sewing machine and I am so darn giddy about it.


I found these shower curtains on clearance at Target on Wednesday morning. On Wednesday afternoon I had another sewing machine lesson from the beautiful Dodi and Michelle and then on Friday night I said, " I am going to make a purse out of the shower curtains." And that is what I did...I will carry my purse with pride. If someone asked me if I made it while they look at the uneven stiches and the "Aimee homemade goodness" that is imperfection, I will say, well, yes, YES I DID!


3 comments:

Sooz said...

OOH WEEEE! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! I WANT AN AIMEE ORIGINAL!!

GO YOU! (love that target shower curtain, too!) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

very cool aimee. you should be proud.

Cameron said...

Very very super duper COOL!!!! I'm impressed! :)