Tuesday, March 17, 2009

US

So here we are...US. This photo was taken pre-jello shots at Brian's wedding.

I met this boy when I was eighteen years old. We were friends on his 21st birthday. We made it official when I was 19-he was 22. We got engaged when I was 22-he was 25 and then we were married when I was 23 and of course, him -26.

I was a baby. HE was pretty darn young too. And even though he makes me crazier than any other person in the universe, I am head over tin cups in love with him.

On March 23, he will be 37! This is very hard for me to wrap my head around. Man, how did he get so old. But due to his running- he runs A LOT- five or six days a week- he has never been in better shape. He inspires me to want to be in better physical shape myself. In fact, I have been thinking about starting to run.

See what I mean? I am head over tin cups in love with him- he's got me thinking about taking up running. Now that is an accomplishment.

4 comments:

Cameron said...

Super cute photo! I love that you said, "pre-jello shots," ha ha! :) Yes, start running and we can run the ING half together! :)

Anonymous said...

you two are gorgeous! being in love certainly looks good on you!

Sooz said...

you are the prettiest pretty princess and he is a dang cute prince charming! love this PIC! xoxox Love you and your story. Always your stories! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Aim - you've got to send me that picture - home and office - so I can update the two of you on my desk. What a beautiful family I have!!!!!
Love you!!!!