Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day





When I was a little girl, my Mom would always do very fun things with food coloring. On many St. Patrick's, we would have a predominantly green dinner. This morning, I could not resist making green pancakes. Just to top it off, we had green milk to wash down all the yumminess.
So, top of the morning to you- hope you all find some luck of the Irish today.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the pancakes are a great idea. I don't know though - Katie looks like she is a bit hesitant about eating them!? LOL

dodi said...

oooooh! I LOVE this! And milk in a Guiness Glass!!! lol :D

Although I have to admit, Katie looks like she's starin' pretty hard at those things...did she have some trouble throwin' the first couple bites back until she realized color doesn't change the taste?

You are an amazing momma! I love it!!!!

Cameron said...

Okay this is totally fun but I would be a little leery of those pancakes, I don't blame Katie's expression, ha ha! :)

Carol Brown said...

Good for Robby. He didn't seem to mind digging in!!! You are the best.

Anonymous said...

Oh you are the best Mom ever, what fun this would be!!! Very cool!!!